Week 11: Moses & the Exodus
READ: K – 3: Exodus by Brian Wildsmith
4 – 6: Exodus by Mary Auld
7 – 8: Exodus 3:1 – 14:31
- Did Moses want to lead God’s people out of Egypt? (No)
- Why not? (felt he couldn’t speak well)
- How did God respond to Moses? (sent him anyway)
- What plagues did God send against the Egyptians? (plague of blood, frogs, gnats, flies, livestock, boils, hail, locusts, darkness, death of firstborn.)
- What did the Hebrews have to do to their doorframes? (put blood around them)
- What was this time called? (Passover)
- How did God deliver the Israelites from Pharoah’s army? (brought them through the Red Sea)
K – 2: Moses & the Exodus coloring page. Click HERE.
3 – 5: Crossword puzzle: http://gardenofpraise.com/bibpuz7.htm
6 – 8: Create your own crossword puzzle about Moses, the 10 Plagues, and the Exodus. You must have at least 15 words.
Copyright February 23, 2013 by Gwen Fredette