Year 1: World History Unit Study
Ancient Mesopotamia/Ancient Egypt History Lesson Plans
Click on a Lesson Plan topic below and you will be automatically forwarded to that lesson plan on this site. Each literature-based lesson plan consists of:
1.) Recommended books per subject separated into grade categories for students in grades K – 8.
2.) Discussion questions to review with your students.
3.) Recommended activities separated into grade categories for students in grades K – 8.
ANCIENT MESOPOTAMIA/ANCIENT EGYPT
- BOOK LIST: Ancient Mesopotamia/Ancient Egypt
- WEEK 1: Creation
- WEEK 2: Adam & Eve
- WEEK 3: Noah’s Ark
- WEEK 4: Tower of Babel/Ancient Babylon
- WEEK 5: Abraham
- WEEK 6: Every Day Life: Ancient Egypt
- WEEK 7: Egyptian Transportation & Agriculture
- WEEK 8: Joseph
- WEEK 9: Egyptian Gods & Goddesses
- WEEK 10: Mummies
- WEEK 11: Moses & the Exodus
- WEEK 12: Hieroglyphics
- WEEK 14: Egypt Overview/Review (Part I)
- WEEK 15: Egypt Overview/Review (Part II)
- WEEK 16: Tower of Babel/Ancient Babylon (Part II)
- WEEK 17: Ancient Mesopotamia/Ancient Egypt Test