Year 3: Dark & Middle Ages Unit Study
Dark & Middle Ages Lesson Plans
Click on a Lesson Plan topic below and you will be automatically forwarded to that lesson plan on this site. Each literature-based lesson plan consists of:
1.) Recommended books per subject separated into grade categories for students in grades K – 8.
2.) Discussion questions to review with your students.
3.) Recommended activities separated into grade categories for students in grades K – 8.
DARK & MIDDLE AGES
- Book List: Dark & Middle Ages
- Week 1: Fall of Roman Empire
- Week 2: The Vikings
- Week 3: Viking Gods
- Week 4: St. Patrick & Christian Church
- Week 5: Feudalism
- Week 6: Castles
- Week 7: Knights
- Week 8: Great Literature: King Arthur
- Week 9: Stained Glass & Cathedrals
- Week 10: Muhammad
- Week 11: Islamic Advances: Math & Science
- Week 12: Great Literature: Aladdin
- Week 13: Saladin, King Richard, & The Crusades
- Week 14: Great Literature: Robin Hood
- Week 15: Marco Polo
- Week 16: The Bubonic Plague (Black Death)
- Week 17: Dark & Middle Ages History Test
If you have any questions about these History Lesson Plans, please feel free to email me. My email is email@example.com.