Year 2: World History Unit Study
Ancient Greece & Ancient Rome Lesson Plans
Click on a Lesson Plan topic below and you will be automatically forwarded to that lesson plan on this site. Each literature-based lesson plan consists of:
1.) Recommended books per subject separated into grade categories for students in grades K – 8.
2.) Discussion questions to review with your students.
3.) Recommended activities separated into grade categories for students in grades K – 8.
ANCIENT GREECE & ANCIENT ROME
- Book List: Ancient Greece & Ancient Rome
- Week 1: Overview of Ancient Greece (Part I)
- Week 2: Overview of Ancient Greece (Part II)
- Week 3: Greek & Roman Gods
- Week 4: Greek Myths
- Week 5: The Odyssey (The Trojan Horse)
- Week 6: Ancient Olympics
- Week 7: Aesop’s Fables
- Week 8: Ancient Greek Philosophers
- Week 9: Alexander the Great
- Week 10: Overview of Ancient Rome (Part I)
- Week 11: Overview of Ancient Rome (Part II)
- Week 12: Julius Caesar
- Week 13: Roman Calendar; Roman Numerals
- Week 14: Jesus in Rome
- Week 15: Gladiators
- Week 16: Pompeii
- Week 17: Test: Ancient Greece & Ancient Rome
If you have any questions about these History Lesson Plans, please feel free to email me. My email is email@example.com.